09.00 Registration & Technology in action
09.30 Welcome address and warm up
09.35 Events Events Opening Keynote: 0-6000 delegates in 3 years at World Summit AI
- Building and maintaining momentum
- Taking risks
- Doing things differently
10.05 Events Events Industry Keynote: Insights from the UBM/Informa combination; the biggest ever merger of events companies
- Why is big better: for shareholders, for customers, for the company?
- Lessons learned along the way
- Insights into the long term impact on the rest of the industry: will the need for more and more data create a drive for consolidation and scale? How will this affect small and medium-sized companies and the entrepreneurial nature of the industry?
10.30 Networking Break (klaxon every five minutes) + speed networking
Event Marketing Summit Chair
11.00 Using personas to simplify complex data
- How to make sense of data from a wide array of portfolios, brands and products
- Developing a taxonomy and overlaying with Personas
- Improve accessibility of data to multiple marketing teams
- Increase understanding and awareness as the customer profile changes
11.45 Technology Update
11.55 Go to Round Tables
12.05 ROUND TABLES
- Sponsorship sales
- Leadership, career building and opportunities
- Sharing ideas on delegate engagement
- Festivalisation: why, what, how?
- Sharing tips and ideas on conversion
- Personalising campaigns with limited resources
- Distributing and sharing event content using your conference advocates and influencers
- Marketing association events – focusing on your USP
- Engaging your members throughout the year
13.00 Lunch and exhibition
13.30 Table Top speed networking (optional)
14.00 Monetising your valuable data
- What can we do with it within the existing business?
- How can we create new business models and revenue streams?
- What solutions can we start to offer customers?
Ken Cooke, Director, Marketing, Communications and Digital, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
14.35 Panel – Developing sustainable marketing campaigns that create communities of interest
15.20 The world of social media platforms: developments for the future, ones to watch and how to use them more
15.45 Technology Update
15.55 Networking Break (klaxon every five minutes) + speed networking
16.25 ROUND TABLES
- Ideas for driving better delegate networking before, during and after the event
- Community building
- Google Analytics: top tips
- Using .TV channel to build and sustain engagement
- Easy wins in data analysis for small teams
- Accurately measuring impact through touch points: where do your bookings really come from?
17.10 CLOSING KEYNOTE
After rising through the ranks marketing British Airways and Thomas Cook, Tony was appointed Sales and Marketing Director of easyJet six months before the airline’s first flight, subsequently working on the launch and development of the company, taking the easyGroup brand into new business areas from car rental to internet cafes. Outside of travel, Tony has held senior positions online bank Egg, TNS and The Children’s Mutual. Tony is an expert speaker on branding, online marketing and communications and an active adviser to start-up companies and small businesses. He will bring his extensive business experiences to focusing his closing keynote on new challenges for wider marketing in the events industry with ideas and insights both for large established companies and new start-ups. He is the author of “Easyland”.